|submitted by ososru to Bitcoin4free [link] [comments]|
|submitted by Rufflenator to 3bitcoins [link] [comments]|
submitted by gbaques to reddit.com [link] [comments]
submitted by kayakero to makemoneyforexreddit [link] [comments]
How to trade Forex and be profitableHello and thank you for being here again!
In this article I want to show you how I structure my operations by trading in the currency market. If it can give you ideas or help you in your process, the objective of this post will be more than fulfilled. I will try to be as clear and direct as possible. I'll go point by point:
1. How to trade the Forex MarketFocusing on the basics and keeping it simple. Let me explain, you don't have to rely on hyper-complex strategies, use the software that PETA it and put it on the server next to your broker ... you don't have to be the best programmer, much less get dirty on the graphics of your platform to win money in Forex.
You need systems. The systems work. Results-oriented companies and work methods are systems-based. You should start applying and creating systems because they will allow you:
2. Intraday or swing trading in Forex?This question is an interesting question and I make a small indent if you are just starting out. Swing trading are operations that usually last several days and when we talk about intraday or day trading we refer to operations that are closed on the same day.
Well, which one then? Like everything in life, it depends (we are). You have to learn that there is no “best for all”. In my case I combine both operations because I dedicate myself full time to this, but if you are just starting out or are one of the people who get stressed out with trading, I recommend that you focus on swing trading.
As you consolidate here you can start to scale and seek to diversify by doing intraday. But again, this is just something that I recommend based on my own experience and from people I have known over the years.
3. Automatic or Manual Forex TradingNot all automated Forex trading systems are a panacea, nor are all discretionary or manual systems bad. Stop looking at it like that, we're only talking about execution. This is precisely why I am opting for automated execution. We could talk at length about this and if you find it interesting I can dedicate an article just to it. But think that automation is just how strategy is carried out. Whether this is a winner or a loser is the basis of everything.
Automating a losing strategy does not make it a winner, it is only about applying strategies that are profitable and ensuring that they are executed in the best way (in manual we always cheat alone).
4. Is analysis the key to Forex trading?Many people think that technical analysis is the key to beating the market and defend it to the last consequences. The same happens with those who think that the only way to make money in the foreign exchange market is through fundamental analysis.
So what really works? What really works and you can check. What good is it if you tell me that this or the other is the best method if you haven't even sat down to draw numbers. Many times it is not with what, but how. That is, they can be different valid methods if they are done well. But for this you need statistics of what you are doing.
>>>Recommended Forex Broker: Plus500 - Visit official website<<<
5. Learn to create robust trading strategiesLet's first see what a robust trading strategy is all about. As traders, we know what has happened in the past, but we don't know what will happen in the market tomorrow. That is why we need systems that are well adapted to changing market circumstances.
How can we know systems adapt well to alterations in the spread, prices ...? Simulating those alterations, something like simulating those conditions and seeing how they behave. There are different tests for this such as: Walk Forward test, Montecarlo, and Multimarket.
These tests give us an idea of how robust our created trading system is and give us a reference. Be careful, I said reference, not absolute truth. Then we will test them, our goal is to leave as little space as possible to chance.
6. Best Forex Trading StrategiesYou may be wondering how you are going to manage to create profitable strategies and start with all this. Calm down, there are tools for this, but the important thing here is that you know that the strategies that tend to be more stable over time and give better results are:
6.1. Trading strategies with very simple entry and exit criteriaThe opposite of what you may have been told. The simpler our Forex trading systems are, the more likely they will continue to work overtime. I have seen this myself and I know it first hand.
Also, which is more likely to stop working, a system based on six indicators or a system based on one or two? That six indicators continue to give results for years and years is not easy. Instead, only one or two are more so. Still, trading systems should always be supervised.
6.2. Systems with a not very high number of operations or tradesSometimes when we become obsessed with being in the market constantly making gazillions of trades, we are giving our broker money and taking it out of our pocket. More is not better in trading, better is better. This is about getting the most money with the least risk, not giving it to your broker.
6.3. Strategies with a controlled return/riskYou see a strategy, you look at its profit in the last months and years and you are already thinking about connecting it. Error, always look at the return associated with the drawdown. The drawdown of your system is, in short, the maximum consecutive drop it has had. Because it is important? Because if that fall has occurred in the past, it can happen again (and bigger, believe me). Now you may be thinking, what if this happens to me?
Next, I will explain it to you, but first an example of a system that meets all these characteristics (so you can see that it is simpler than it seems:
Here more statistics:
7. Establish connection and disconnection rules for your systemsAll methods of trading sound great. The problem is when they start to lose. Some tell you that you have to continue, that the system is the system… But what if the system is stopping working? After all, we live in a changing world and our money is not infinite.
The reality is that many people do not know how to determine when the system is failing or when this happens because they are applying it incorrectly. If you execute the strategies in an automated way you are already saving this, then what you need is a rule to deactivate your strategies at a certain point. To do this, it is enough to monitor them with platforms such as Bluefox or Myfxbook to know what the performance of each is.
8. Diversify in ForexIf we deactivate a Rubén strategy, we stop trading. Not if you activate another that has been doing it well. It is not about you running a Forex trading system or two, it is about having different systems: the best in real and a demo base created that you can include in your real account when you deactivate one because their performance has dropped.
You can diversify by you I frame (temporality time) on assets (currencies) or types of systems (trend, mean reversion ...).
The objective of diversifying is to seek a more stable return, many people do for this is to introduce many systems without more, if you do this you will achieve the opposite, you will be increasing the risk.
9. What currencies to trade on ForexI recommend that you focus on the majors or major currency pairs, especially if your broker has a high spread, as it is usually lower on these. One of the advantages of automating is that you can scale your trading and do it in different currencies, diversifying as I said before. These are the assets that I have traded in recent months:
It starts with being profitable with a few (one or three assets) and as you evolve you can grow your portfolio.
10. Why invest (only) in ForexI will not be the one to tell you that you should invest in Forex and not in another market. Each one belongs to his father and mother and has its good and not so good things. Of course, one thing is clear, wherever you do it, remember the power of specialization. There are traders who focus on one or two assets and they are profitable. In the end, that's what it's all about, isn't it?
This operation can be extrapolated to different assets such as raw materials, indices and cryptocurrencies. Yes, cryptocurrencies too. In fact, my operations are mainly based on currencies and cryptocurrencies (85% in the first group and 15% in the second). But I have to say that cryptocurrency trading has given me a pleasant surprise this year.
Again, if you are starting, do not do it with many assets or you will saturate yourself. Start step by step and diversify as you evolve. Jack of all trades, master of none.
11. Steps to trade Forex RedditIf you've gotten this far, it may not be entirely clear to you how the hell I trade, then I'm going to summarize it in steps:
12. How to start trading Forex Reddit as a professional trader (without knowing how to program)But Rubén, I haven't studied computer science and I'm not particularly good at math. Don't worry if you don't know how to program, it is possible to do all this using tools that will do it for you. For years I have programmed my own systems myself and that's fine, but now I'm concentrating on managing them and getting the most out of them. Do not think that this is the robot that will make you earn millions of euros while you drink the gin and tonic on the beach.
We will read soon with new posts about trading, Forex, cryptocurrencies, platforms ...
To start trading, open an account on Plus500, one of the leading Forex brokers: Click Here
https://preview.redd.it/gq6s316pzqh51.jpg?width=1000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=bc477168afdd25e604091517a34b0a5eab9c1a78submitted by FreeForexEducation to u/FreeForexEducation [link] [comments]
Our Recommended Forex Brokers List and Forex Trading Brokers You Should Use
Are you looking to get into the forex market? Are you confused by the numerous brokers who offer their services to you? Well, we have something we know will help. On our page, we have compiled a forex broker list that includes all the good ones and why we recommend them.
As with all of the recommendations we make, we always ensure that the information is in-depth and that the forex trading brokers you get are helpful. The statistics speak for them. In all our research, we have encountered scams, misinformation, and other misleading pieces of information that we think you should know about so you can avoid them.
To make the forex brokers list, we have taken measures to make sure that the information is as accurate as possible and unbiased. As you will find out while reading what is provided here, the forex brokers have nuanced differences.
We made comparisons of fees, charting tools, platforms, currency pairs, and virtually any aspect that we can measure. From all that work, we make a simple list that will let you know what to choose, so you do not have to do all that by yourself.
In writing the forex brokers list, we ask ourselves the critical questions like 'what makes a forex broker good?'
The forex trading brokers on the list we have provided have several essential factors in common. They have fair fees, low withdrawal fees, many instruments of trade, and currency pairs galore. They combine all this with a great platform that has advanced charting, so you do not have to worry about missing out on any parts of information that may be important to you when you want to make a trading decision.
We tell all our beginner traders the same thing; always be careful.
The first step in taking care is to look at professional forex broker lists compiled by people who know what they are talking about. Our reviewers and writers are the exact kinds of people who will point you in the right direction so you can have the opportunity to meet all the forex trading brokers with an excellent reputation.
The risk you will find in forex will need you to make sure that you use all the information you can get. For that reason, we always insist that the forex education part is a must. When you are a student of the market, you will have no problem transitioning into the real work.
If you can combine the education you get and the recommended forex brokers list, you will be able to pick only the best people to work with. From there, the only ceiling you will hit is how much you can make.
As you will learn in the market, there is always a way for you to make more money. The tenets that ensure you keep your earnings include picking the best forex trading brokers. With us, you will have no problem with a particular aspect.
On that note, we wish you luck in your efforts. We think you will find a lot of use from the lists we have prepared for you. Use them and see the results improve.
Our goal is to manage your investment with totally stress-free. We are always ready to your Managed Forex Account Services with calculated risk and Good returns, we will follow your Forex account 24/5. Managed Forex account is a trading account opened in your name with our recommended Forex brokers and traded by our professional Forex account manager.submitted by JoshuaFaris to u/JoshuaFaris [link] [comments]
|submitted by seo-client to Forex_Reviews [link] [comments]|
|submitted by Md-Sabbir-Howlader to Forex_Ocean [link] [comments]|
|submitted by Fxtredar1 to u/Fxtredar1 [link] [comments]|
submitted by unclejimmy to Forex [link] [comments]
|submitted by knight222 to btc [link] [comments]|
|Recommended Best Forex Brokers That Accept Bitcoin Trade /btc" title="el="" >Recommended Best Forex Brokers That Accept Bitcoin Trade /btc" />||submitted by BitcoinAllBot to BitcoinAll [link] [comments]|
I have been trading FOREX for more than 10 years and have tested dozens of Forex brokers to trade with. And in this post, I would like to talk about 2 of the brokers that I really liked and would recommend to anyone who just started trading Forex or want to carry their Forex trading career with a reliable and trustworthy Forex broker for ultimate success. Forex Broker Types. There exist several types of brokers: Market Maker Brokerage companies and Direct Market Access ones. DMA brokers separated into two types ECN and ECN/STP. Electronic Communication Network (ECN) brokers allow you to trade only between other traders. So if no liquidity is on the market, your trades will get slippage, and you get a requote. ECN system removes the base of the ... Most of the best recommended brokers can be connected to your ZuluTrade account. Once you have checked that this is possible through your online forex broker, then you can copy some of the best forex traders in the world at the click of a button through their very user-friendly platform. You can also be copied, and earn yourself a commission when others copy your trades. This allows you a ... There is no way around that. One forex broker may charge you 10 times less for the same trade than another. Take note of “hidden” fees, such as withdrawals fees, or inactivity fees. Market Coverage – You need to be able to trade the fx pair or product of your choice/preference. Accessibility and Affordability – Beginner forex traders and small-timers need love too. You should never be ... 10 Best Forex Trading Brokers List 2020 - Highly Recommended. Are you a beginner or want to start forex trading? That's why you are looking for a forex broker. Well, here we presented the top forex brokers list, we considered multiple factors. You might be known that the forex market is competitive, and going through the entire broker in the ... When choosing a forex broker for its FX research, remember that quality is just as important as quantity. The best forex brokers provide a great blend of in-house market analysis as well as tier-1 quality third-party research. Best Forex Trading Apps. While nearly all forex brokers have offered mobile apps for years, the difference in quality between a great app and a mediocre app is vast. To ... Before choosing a Forex broker, it’s always recommended that you settle for one who can effectively and immediately resolve all customer issues. In this case, most regulated brokers are always ...
[index]          
Our Recommended Brokers, Click below to Register with them FBS http://bit.ly/FbsRegistration Hotforex http://bit.ly/HotforexRegistration dssminer.com https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=42863570 welcome to dssminer.com channel please visit and subscribe to our channel https://www.youtube.c... 📚 FREE Education Telegram Channel: https://bit.ly/2IPrHbV 75% OFF VIP Lifetime Access: http://www.ak9fx.com/vip-sale-march-2020 Book A Call With Me: https://... Top 5 Recommended Forex Brokers Darian Scott. Loading... Unsubscribe from Darian Scott? ... Why I chose LMFX Forex Broker - Duration: 16:49. Kou Success Lee FX 28,172 views. 16:49 . Best FX ... These are our top 3 forex Brokers! Insanely I forgot to mention who ranks best for spreads & currently Blueberry Markets seems to be giving you the best bang... Having the right Forex Broker is an important part of becoming a Forex Trader. In this video, I go through a few things that I kept in mind when finding a Fo...